The material contained in the Simmons College Web site is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to keep the information accurate and up-to-date; however, it is possible that such information may contain errors, and the College does not claim complete accuracy for the site.
Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained in the Web site constitutes nor is intended to be an offer, inducement, promise and/or a contract of any kind. Links from the Web site are provided as a courtesy and do not represent any endorsement on the College's behalf.
The College provides this Web site and its other services for educational purposes only, and use of the Web Site or other services for personal or commercial gain is prohibited by the College.
As a registered corporation of Massachusetts, the venue for all claims, disputes, etc. relating to Simmons College is the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Copyright Infringements & DMCA
It is Simmons College policy to respond to notices1 of alleged copyright infringement on our official websites ("simmons.edu"), in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The College has designated the following officer to receive copyright infringement notices2 and to address them as necessary:
Information Security Officer
300 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on a Simmons College website, the DMCA requires that you provide the following in writing (via regular mail or email):
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed
- The address(es) of the page(s) that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work
- Your address, telephone number, and email so that we can contact you
- A statement to the effect: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A statement to the effect: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The signature, digital or physical, of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf
1. Notices must be in the required format and include all information requested above.
2. Please note that the officer is only the contact for reporting copyright infringement and not for requesting permission to reproduce copyrighted material.