Deloitte, Eli Lilly, Time Warner, Verizon, EMC and other leading global organizations turn to Simmons to inspire, enrich and empower their women executives. These results-driven firms recognize that developing the leadership potential of women executives and positioning them for success delivers a tangible competitive advantage for their organizations.
In offering customized leadership development programs for women, organizations send strong signals to their employees that they take developing, promoting and retaining female executives very seriously.
Our clients report:
- Greater recruitment, retention, and promotion of high-performing women employees
- Increased job satisfaction among participants
- Increased productivity among participants and their departments
- Shared learning and better communication across the organization
- Improved interpersonal dynamics that enhance group effectiveness
- Stronger peer and mentoring networks for women in their companies
Customized Programs to Meet Your Needs
Simmons undertakes a strategic, highly consultative partnership with our clients. Our success — and that of our participants and clients — is not based on a cut-and-paste approach to program design. Instead, we truly customize programs by gaining a deep understanding of your business strategy and culture. Program content is developed based on research within your organization and extensive consultation with a variety of stakeholders. Programs range from webinars to one-day workshops, to weeklong courses, to highly interactive action learning modules delivered over time, and are held at Simmons or your location.
For More Information
To learn more about how Simmons Executive Education can custom-design a program that meets your organization's specific needs — including budget and timeframe — please contact Elisa van Dam, director of Executive Education, at 617-521-3869 or email@example.com.