The Admission Committee seeks applicants who demonstrate solid accomplishments in educational and professional settings, and who possess leadership potential. In making its decisions, the Committee attempts to measure the suitability of each applicant's background to a rigorous program of study, to help ensure that students will achieve academic success in the program and professional success thereafter. The Committee does not follow a formula in making its decisions; rather, it strives to come to a decision through a careful evaluation of many factors, including a candidate's ability, aptitude and promise. Candidates are encouraged to submit sections of the application package as they are completed. The Office of Admission will notify you upon receipt and will provide you with a reminder of what may be missing.
All candidates are required to submit the following materials:
- A completed application form
- One essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- An official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate-level courses taken, including official transcripts from all study-abroad courses.*
- An official GRE (Simmons code 8355), GMAT (Simmons code 6PD-2C), or MAT score report (may be waived for applicants with five years of significant full-time work experience in management or a related field)
- A current resume
- A non-refundable application fee of $75
*International transcripts must be officially translated and evaluated for educational equivalency.
In addition to the requirements listed above, international students must also meet the international student requirements.
Apply Now »
Please contact admissions at 617-521-3840 if you have any questions about the admission process.