Other Human Services Jobs
There are currently no January 2010 job listings available. Please check back here soon.
Hiring Company: Stand Up For Kids
Location: Boston, MA
Please click here for job description and how to apply.
Sudbury Summer Camp Inclusion Aide
Hiring Company: Sudbury Park & Recreation
Location: Sudbury, MA
Please click here for
please click here for job application
Hiring Company: Crittenton Women's Union
Location: Boston, MA
WHO WE ARE: As a leading nonprofit innovator that combines program delivery, independent research, and public advocacy to help lift low-income women and their families out of poverty, Crittenton Women's Union (CWU) offers a wide range of rewarding career opportunities. When you join CWU, you become part of deeply committed team that serves approximately 1,300 people annually through its mobility mentoring, housing, education, and workforce development programs.
Crittenton Women's Union is a high-performing and innovative organization whose work is achieved through the fundamental values of inclusiveness and diversity, mutual respect, support, and learning.
Hours: Full-Time Salary or Part-Time Salary (32-40 hours)
The Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Annual Fund and Donor Relations within the context of a successful Institutional Advancement shop with six team members. This position will oversee annual giving, donor relations/stewardship, IA-related events, and a burgeoning corporate volunteer program with the goal of broadening CWU's constituent base and growing annual gifts up to $10,000. The Development Manager reports to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement and will manage the Development and Events Associate.
1. Expand and enhance annual giving and fundraising events by directing and coordinating activities related to obtaining financial support.
2. Manage and direct the growth of a robust Annual Fund program, including appeal drafting, logistics management, and developing all related donor and cultivation events.
3. Use statistics to evaluate current Annual Fund program and to make recommendations for program changes.
4. Provide leadership in the strategy and execution of a comprehensive donor relations program to extend the reach of CWU.
5. Oversee a high-quality acknowledgment and recognition process for all donors.
6. Manage board-sponsored and staff-driven fundraising and friendraising events.
7. Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communication to ensure consistency of external messaging in all correspondence and appeals.
8. Assess, develop, and implement strategies for building CWU's corporate volunteer, young professionals and in-kind donation programs as primary cultivation and engagement tools for the department.
9. Ensure that stewardship and reporting requirements are met to sustain successful partnerships by maintaining detailed records of solicitation activities in RE.
10. Design strategy for maximizing Raiser's Edge and guide process implementation department-wide.
1. Bachelor's degree or above preferred.
2. 5+ years fundraising experience with a proven track record in direct mail campaigns, donor relations, and events management,
3. Keen interest in performance measurement, analysis and reporting on department metrics and goals.
4. Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills.
5. Attention to detail is essential.
6. Knowledge of Raiser's Edge preferred.
7. Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work within a complex organization.
8. Ability to work both independently and on team projects with a diverse constituency of staff and donors.
HOW TO APPLY: To be considered as an applicant for this position, please complete the online employment application below: