Treat it just like an event
Someone in charge of coordinating/planning
Create a position for fundraising Bake Sales
• Creative packaging • Themes • Coordinated in advance Traditional Approaches • Craft/Homemade Item Sales • Care Packages • Art — Poems, Photos, and more • Personalized Calendars • Flowers and Plants • Imprinted Items • Charge admission to already planned event • Water • Coat Check • Balloon Pop • Cake Walk • Jelly Bean or other item Jar guessing Tournaments • Dodge ball • Twister • Board Games — Monopoly, Scrabble, etc. • Donations to enhance events, food, etc. • Working at sporting events • Bagging Groceries • Working events at other schools
Student organizations may reserve the OSLA table in the Fens Lobby for bake sales, cake-cuttings, and other food-related giveaways, through the Office of Student Leadership and Activities.
Please note the following policies.
- Items cannot call for heat or refrigeration (i.e., salads or desserts with cool whip or mayonnaise, raw food that must be cooked, casseroles that need to be heated).
- There is no cooking permitted at the bake sale table.
- Bake sales can ONLY be held in the Fens Lobby.
- Organizations should reserve dates through OSLA for bake sales and other food related giveaways.
- Organizations may reserve the OSLA table for traditional bake-sale fundraisers only once per semester.
- Organizations may use the OSLA table for promotional food distribution (such as a cake-cutting) in the same semester they have a bake sale.
- Only one organization per day may have a food-related fundraiser or giveaway.
- Organizations may not reserve another table with the Conferences office for the purposes of food-related fundraising or programming in the Main College Building before confirming with OSLA.
Box Office Information
Looking to place tickets or a product onsale in OSLA? Fill out the form below and return it to W-002, the Office of Student Leadership and Activities.
Advantages of having your tickets on-sale through OSLA includes:
- The office does NOT charge a fee to place your tickets on sale
- Place your tickets on-sale online
- Collected money gets directly deposited in your budge
Location: W-002 (Office of Student Leadership and Activities)
Contract and Payment Timelines
Want to bring a performer to campus? Need a contract? Find all the information you need in the attached document to make sure your contract is signed and paid in time.