Apartment in Allston, MA
Available On: 09/01/14
Price: $1895.00 per Month, Unfurnished
Broker's fee: $0.00
Floor level: 2
Parking: Off-street parking
Within walking distance of public transportation: Yes
Pets Allowed: No pets
Utilities included: No
I am currently looking for a female roommate for a one year lease Sept 2014 - Aug 2015. Recently renovated apartment. Rent is $947.50 per month (total of $1895). Utilities are not included. Parking is available if needed for $60/ month on a private lot right in front of the building.
Where? Lower Allston, on Mead St (behind Harvard Business School).
- Second floor unit with private deck
- Open kitchen, all stainless steel appliances (+ dishwasher); lots of counter space
- Exposed brick hallway
- Antique hardwood floors
- Natural gas heat, hot water and gas stove
- Bedrooms are small-medium sized
- Room for a small seating area
- Good size bathroom; very clean!
- Laundry available in the building
- Two zipcar stations right outside the building
- Close to bus stop #86, 70, and 66 (5 min walk)
- 15 to 20 min walk to Harvard Sq.
- 20 min walk to Packard's Corner
- Quiet neighborhood
- 9 min walk to Star Market grocery store
- 5 min walk to Dunkin Donuts and 7-Eleven
- Last month rent is required. First month's rent required 30 days before move-in date.
About me: I am a 26 year old female graduate student at Simmons who works full-time! Busy schedule, but would like to have a roommate that does not mind conversing from time to time, going for a movie or exploring the city once in awhile. I am the type of roommate who picks up after herself, cleans the apartment when it needs to be cleaned, takes out the garbage when its full, and picks up things at the store when we are running low. Basically, I do not need to be told what to do - and I am looking for someone with the same sense of responsibility. I pay my bills on time!
If you are interested in the apartment, please feel free to reply to this post. I can e-mail you pictures. If you are interested after seeing the pictures, I would then like to meet up and if we hit it off then we can arrange to see the place.
Contact: S R
Phone: (617) 309-0380
Simmons has prepared this website solely as a courtesy to students and their families. Please use with discretion.
Read the full disclosure »
Submit a Listing
Submit your apartment or room. Please note that submissions are posted at the discretion of the Office of the Dean for Student Life.