Approximate number of students in each status
- Rising Senior Status (1) ~145
- Rising Junior Status (2) ~160
- Rising Sophomore Status (3) ~300
- 2nd Semester 1st year Status (4) ~10
- Graduate/Dix Status (5) ~20
- All fire-door rooms in Mesick, Morse, Dix, and Simmons can be chosen as "quads" or double and in South fire doors rooms can be chosen separately or as quints.
- The number of rooms listed below does not reflect the actually number that will be available on selection night as some single & double rooms will be pulled off-line for special accommodations and first year rooms holds (in Simmons, Mesick, & Morse). See rooms that are pulled off line by downloading the availability spreadsheet (available on this page during housing selection).
- The numbers below have do not include res staff rooms.
- You MUST apply for special interest housing and theme community housing PRIOR to housing selection night. No late additions on the night of selection will be allowed. The Special Interest form is now live.
Below you will find the list of approximate rooms available in each hall before room selection. Please note that available rooms are subject to change prior to room selection.
Graduate/Dix Student Spaces (67 beds):
- 67 singles in North
Undergraduate Student Spaces:
- Arnold Hall (101 beds): 10 singles, 44 doubles, 1 triple
- Dix Hall (129 beds): 1 single, 1 quad, 62 doubles
- Evans Hall (73 beds): 10 singles, 3 two-person suites, 15 three-person suites, 3 four-person suites
- Mesick Hall (129 beds): 1 single, 62 doubles, 1 quad (50 beds held off for honors 1st yrs)
- Morse Hall (120 beds): 58 doubles, 1 quad
- Simmons Hall (167 beds): 1 single, 82 doubles
- Smith Hall (100 Beds): 3 singles, 21 doubles, 10 four-person suites, 3 five-person suites
- South Hall (102 beds): 12 singles, 27 doubles, 8 triples, 3 quads