Simmons College Spring Career & Internship Fair 2013
Mar 27, 2013
Location: Linda K. Paresky Conference Center (MCB, 3rd floor)
Need a summer job, internship or first professional job after graduation? No matter what your major is, this is a great opportunity! The Spring Career & Internship Fair is our biggest annual career fair at Simmons College.
Open to all Simmons students and alumnae/i. Dress professionally and bring lots of resumes!
Meet dozens of local and national employers from a range of industries. See below for the current list. Check back often - this list is updated frequently!
Employers currently registered to attend include (click on the employer name to view their website):
- Autism Bridges
- BELL (Building Educated Leaders for Life)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston Neighborhood Network TV
- Bridge of Central Massachusetts, Inc.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Citizen Schools
- Commuity Day Charter Public School
- Consumer United
- Corporate Reimbursement Services
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Communications Department
- Families in Transition
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Forbes House Museum
- GateHouse Media New England
- Gateways Community Services
- Good Shepherd School
- Helping Communities in Crisis, Inc.
- Key Program, Inc.
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Match Education
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Moody Street Group, LLC
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- New England Center for Children
- Peace Corps
- Phoenix Charter Academy Network
- Privatus Care Solutions
- Prudential Financial
- Public Outreach
- South Bay Mental Health Center
- Student Conservation Association
- US Army
- WB Mason Company
For more information on these employers and to register for the fair, please visit the Spring Career & Internship Fair page on our CareerLink system.
Career Fair Preparation
Want to make the most of your job fair experience? Check out the following:
- ON-CAMPUS CAREER EVENT: Recruiter Lunch Panel: Career Fair Tune-up (Tuesday, March 19th at 12:30 PM, Kotzen Meeting Room)
Check out these CareerSpots videos:
Next Career Event
Sep 22, 2014 at 11 AM - 2 PM at Fens Lobby, Main College Building (MCB) Lower Level
In New England, IPC manages practices in thirteen hospitals, including the majority of the Steward facilities, as well as over 75 post-acute nursing facilities, from the Berkshires to Cape Cod and Connecticut.
IPC currently has opportunities for physician extenders in Massachusetts. If you are in Nursing or interested in the health care field and would like to find out more about IPC Hospitalists, please be sure to stop by the IPC Hospitalists Info Table on September 22 outside the Fens Cafeteria.