Simmons College Spring Career & Internship Fair 2013
Mar 27, 2013
Location: Linda K. Paresky Conference Center (MCB, 3rd floor)
Need a summer job, internship or first professional job after graduation? No matter what your major is, this is a great opportunity! The Spring Career & Internship Fair is our biggest annual career fair at Simmons College.
Open to all Simmons students and alumnae/i. Dress professionally and bring lots of resumes!
Meet dozens of local and national employers from a range of industries. See below for the current list. Check back often - this list is updated frequently!
Employers currently registered to attend include (click on the employer name to view their website):
- Autism Bridges
- BELL (Building Educated Leaders for Life)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston Neighborhood Network TV
- Bridge of Central Massachusetts, Inc.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Citizen Schools
- Commuity Day Charter Public School
- Consumer United
- Corporate Reimbursement Services
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Communications Department
- Families in Transition
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Forbes House Museum
- GateHouse Media New England
- Gateways Community Services
- Good Shepherd School
- Helping Communities in Crisis, Inc.
- Key Program, Inc.
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Match Education
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Moody Street Group, LLC
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- New England Center for Children
- Peace Corps
- Phoenix Charter Academy Network
- Privatus Care Solutions
- Prudential Financial
- Public Outreach
- South Bay Mental Health Center
- Student Conservation Association
- US Army
- WB Mason Company
For more information on these employers and to register for the fair, please visit the Spring Career & Internship Fair page on our CareerLink system.
Career Fair Preparation
Want to make the most of your job fair experience? Check out the following:
- ON-CAMPUS CAREER EVENT: Recruiter Lunch Panel: Career Fair Tune-up (Tuesday, March 19th at 12:30 PM, Kotzen Meeting Room)
Check out these CareerSpots videos: