For more information on these and other job services, visit the Career Education Center»
CareerLink is the Simmons Career Education Center online job posting service. It offers access to full-time jobs, part-time jobs, internships, and career advice specifically for Simmons students and grads. By completing your personal profile, you will receive emails pertaining to your specific job and career interests. You will also receive information and updates on career fairs, resume deadlines, workshops, career panels, and much more.
Convenient Access to Student Hires (CA$H)CA$H is the Simmons resource for student employment for general and work-study on-campus positions, as well as off-campus work-study positions with non-profits.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-2001. More information can be found in our help section. This includes detailed contact information, FAQs, and links to other important sites and dates.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hours of Operation (Summer)
- Mon—Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Summer)
- Monday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Labor Day (September 1)
- Columbus Day (October 13)
- Veteran's Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (November 26-28)
- Winter Break (December 24 - January 4)