Skip to this page's content


Federal Work-Study Program

Many Simmons students are awarded Federal Work-Study as part of their financial aid package. This federally funded program provides part-time employment for students with demonstrated financial need.

The Work-Study award is not applied to your bill like other awards you may receive. It must be earned—the old fashioned way—by getting a job.

All students with Federal Work-Study eligibility can find information on the job application process on the Career Education Center website.  For a listing of on-campus and community service opportunities available, you can visit the CASH (Convenient Access to Student Hires) website.   It is up to you, the student, to look and apply for work-study positions.

Note that if you get a job at Simmons, you must complete an I-9 and a W-4 with the Student Payroll Office before you begin working at the College. For more information on the I-9 and W-4 forms, click here.

Work-Study is a great way to earn spending money, and is also a great way to get involved in the community!


Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »

Need Help?

Please contact us at or 617-521-2001. More information can be found in our help section. This includes detailed contact information, FAQs, and links to other important sites and dates.

Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)

  • Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Cashier's Window (Fall/Spring)

  • Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Hours of Operation (Summer)

  • Mon—Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Cashier's Window (Summer)

  • Monday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
  • Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
  • Wednesday: Closed

Office Closed  

  • Labor Day (September 1)
  • Columbus Day (October 13)
  • Veteran's Day (November 11)
  • Thanksgiving Holiday (November 26-28)
  • Winter Break (December 24 - January 4)