We believe that your exceptional talents and hard work should be rewarded. We offer a wide-range of competitive merit-based awards, which are determined without regard to your financial circumstances, range from $2,000 to full tuition and most are renewable for four years. They are based on your academic achievement, leadership, and other talents and awarded upon admission.
Domestic and International students are eligible for all merit scholarships and all awards listed here are renewable for four years as long as you maintain the GPA stipulated upon receiving the scholarship.
First Year Scholarships:
- Dean's Scholarship $72,000-80,000 four-year scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship $48,000-64,000 four-year scholarship
- Achievement Scholarship $20,000-40,000 four year scholarship
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship Full tuition and fees, room and board, plus $3,000 stipend for outside of the classroom pursuits. Separate application required.
- Alumnae/i Scholarship $8,000 four year scholarship awarded to select daughters, sisters, and granddaughters of Simmons graduates
The Office of Student Financial Services urges applicants for financial aid to explore all possible sources of funds. To find out about outside scholarships, visit this useful page on our website:
Scholarship, Fellowship, and Grant Directories/Databases
You may also want to contact the following organizations to find out about scholarships for which you may be eligible to apply:
- Your high school
- Fraternal or social organizations in your home town
- Your place of worship
- Your hometown city hall
- Your state board of higher education (see below)
About State Scholarships
Undergraduate students should contact their state's board of higher education regarding application and eligibility requirements for any available scholarships. Not all states allow their grant monies to be used out of state. Currently, students from Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont may use their state scholarship at Simmons College. State scholarships may be substituted for institutional grants.
Advice Regarding Paid Scholarship Search Offers
We strongly advise you NOT to pay any scholarship search firm. Most likely, if an organization is asking for a payment to help you search for scholarships, they are not providing a legitimate service.
Your Financial Aid Counselor
The first letter of your last name determines your Financial Aid Counselor.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms
Find more forms on our Forms & Publications page »
Net Price Calculator
Use our Net Price Calculator to find out how affordable your Simmons Education really is.
Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »
Please contact us at email@example.com or 617-521-2001. More information can be found in our help section. This includes detailed contact information, FAQs, and links to other important sites and dates.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hours of Operation (Summer)
- Mon—Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Summer)
- Monday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Labor Day (September 1)
- Columbus Day (October 13)
- Veteran's Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (November 26-28)
- Winter Break (December 24 - January 4)