Reprints Specialist, Infotrieve, Wilton CT
posted June 18, 2013 3:48 PM
We are seeking a talented Reprints Specialist with the desire to provide top notch service to our blue chip reprints clients. In this role you will utilize your strong communication and organization skills along with our industry leading software to provide outstanding service to our clients.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional recent college grad with a strong desire to work with leading edge software and some of the most highly respected companies from a variety of industries. This position is located in our Wilton, Connecticut headquarters.
- Quote, process and fulfill client e-prints and reprints orders
- Master Infotrieve's BRAVO aggregation software
- Work closely with publishers to build a strong professional relationship
- Provide timely status updates of order requests to clients
- Assist in new release testing of our BRAVO aggregation software
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance required, MLIS desired
- 2 - 4 years experience in professional setting
- Customer/client service experience highly desired
- Some supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact on a professional level with customers, publishers, and management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply
Please include college transcripts with your resume and send to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference the position title in the subject line of the e-mail. Please note that Infotrieve does not provide visa sponsorship.