Assistant Events Coordinator, Boston Public Library, Boston MA
posted October 16, 2013 1:33 PM
The Boston Public Library is accepting applications for the Assistant Events Coordinator position. The Assistant Events Coordinator assumes responsibility for coordinating various library and non-library hosted meetings, programs and events, and provides administrative support to the Events Office in the implementation and facilitation of these programs.
Salary: $41,417 - $53,802, DOQ. Competitive benefits.
1. Education - High School Graduate or equivalent; Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and/or secretarial, business communications training desirable.
2. Experience - Experience with office administrative management. At least 3 years' experience coordinating special events.
3. Requirements - Ability to work nights and weekends.
1. Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
2. Residency - Must be a resident of the City of Boston upon the first day of hire.
3. CORI - Must successfully clear a Criminal Offenders Record Information check with the City of Boston.
Complete job description and application available at: www.cityofboston.gov/OHR/careercenter.asp
Deadline for application: October 25, 2013