Lead Generation Programs Manager, OCLC, Inc., Dublin OH
posted October 25, 2013 11:52 AM
OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. is a nonprofit, membership, computer library service and research organization dedicated to the public purposes of furthering access to the world's information and reducing information costs. Tens of thousands of libraries around the world use OCLC services to locate, acquire, catalog, lend and preserve library materials. We are currently seeking a Lead Generation Programs Manager at our Corporate Headquarters located in Dublin, Ohio.
The Lead Generation Programs Manager is responsible for independently managing assigned sales campaigns that are engineered to create and nurture sales leads within the Americas under the direction of the Sales Development Manager. The Programs Manager plans, creates, executes and analyzes campaign tactics to ensure that the Library Services of Americas sales team has targeted sales opportunities in the pipeline adequate to achieve sales and product quotas.
Responsible for project management of sales campaigns designed to create sales leads for the Americas sales team. Manages a variety of campaigns simultaneously.
- Develop project plan for each campaign, including metrics to measure results.
- Identify and provide report seeking management approval for all campaign costs, including design, print, mailing lists, postal and call center costs.
- Identify appropriate targets (i.e., types of libraries and contacts within the library) for the campaigns and request or purchase mailing lists.
- Work with Creative Services team to develop the vehicles (e.g., direct mail, email templates, Facebook ads, custom invitations, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) used to execute the tactics for each specific campaign
- Phone campaigns: Coordinate resources for phone campaigns, including outside consultants or OCLC Sales Development staff. Write call scripts.
- Manage and execute e-marketing campaigns.
- Manage, coordinate, administer & host Web seminars
- Manage the fulfillment of requests for information from phone, mail and web site inquiries to ensure the timely, systematic response to inquiries
Analyze the results of campaigns both during the campaign and after the campaign is complete. This analysis will include:
- Reviewing call reports from field sales, inside sales, and telemarketing agencies on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Reviewing daily sales campaign call report comments from prospects.
- Reviewing activity reports from OCLC's customer relationship management system.
- Reviewing the sales pipeline and billing data associated to the campaign as the campaign progresses.
- Developing metric reports measuring the success of the campaigns throughout and for inclusion in department report to executive management.
- Recommend and implement adjustments to campaign tactics, based on the analysis.
- Develop follow-up report on effectiveness of each campaign.
- Provide strategic input to the overall campaign planning process, including the process of developing an annual sales campaign calendar. Include lead nurturing activities for WMS and other products as a key part of the sales campaign planning.
- Provide analysis and direction during the campaign planning process for individual campaigns including the tactics, timing, contents and budget.
- Coordinate mailing list research for each sales campaign.
- Coordinate the extraction of names and mailing lists from the marketing databases according to the project requirements.
- Assist with the collection and analysis of market segment information based on business, program and institutional needs to help plan campaigns.
Manages lists to ensure that any particular list or segment is not being used too frequently in campaigns
- Bachelor degree required in Marketing, Business or similar degree.
- 3+ years of sales campaign and/or marketing program planning and execution in a B-to-B environment.
- Proven experience with the use of multiple marketing campaign tactics including direct mail, email marketing, telemarketing, social networking and web session execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of telemarketing and telesales.
- Team-oriented collaborative working style. Strong interpersonal communication skills. Excellent visual, written, electronic and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to execute marketing programs and interact with multiple organizations within the company.
- Proficiency with the use Microsoft Office tools Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
TO APPLY: Visit our website at www.oclc.jobs and locate Job #2342. Create a personal profile by uploading your Word-formatted resume.