Manager of Library Operations II, Metropolitan Library System, Oklahoma City OK
posted November 6, 2013 2:04 PM
Salary: $65,894 to $65,894
Manager of Library Operations II
Job Summary: Under administrative direction, plans, organizes and manages all operations of a regional (large-sized community) library, including library services, collection management, facility management, staff and volunteer management, budget preparation and oversight, programming, community related activities, and safety. This requires excellent customer service skills, building and maintaining strategic relationships; planning and organizational skills; and the ability to create and maintain a library that is an inviting and innovative link to the world.
Salary & Hours: $65,894.40 annual. Must be available all hours the library is open; must work a minimum of one evening a week and one Saturday or Sunday once a month. This position is overtime exempt.
Benefits: The Metropolitan Library System provides the following benefits to full-time employees.
- Health benefits that include medical, dental, and prescription coverage
- Vision coverage paid in full
- 8 hours of vacation leave per month
- 8 hours of sick leave per month
- 9 paid holidays
- Great retirement plan (Defined Contribution Plan)
- Scholarship reimbursement opportunities
- Life and AD&D Insurance paid in full
- Long Term Care paid in full
- Long Term Disability paid in full