2014 Conference Student Travel Award, Association of Architecture School Librarians
posted January 14, 2014 5:00 PM
The ASSL Conference Student Award is intended to introduce a library school student interested in a career in architecture school librarianship to the membership and activities of AASL through attendance at the organization's annual conference. The upcoming conference will be held in Miami, FL, April 10-12, 2014.
1) $500 for travel expenses (presented at the annual meeting)
2) waiver of the annual meeting registration fee
3) waiver of annual AASL dues for the period of one year
1) Any student who is currently enrolled in an ALA accredited graduate program
2) Alumnus of an ALA accredited graduate program who has graduated within twelve months of the application deadline.
Prior to the deadline applicants must submit:
1) a completed online application form
2) a current résumé to the AASL Awards Committee Chair Elizabeth Schaub: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The recipient of the award must confirm in writing via e-mail that s/he is able to meet the requirement of full conference attendance.
2) The recipient of the award will submit a brief post-conference report for posting on the AASL Website. The report should outline conference activities and experiences and include an account of how the award supported professional development goals.
Friday, February 14, 2014, 12 am PST
Inquiries about the award should be directed to:
Elizabeth Schaub, AASL Awards Committee Chair