Internship, Millennium/Takeda, Cambridge, MA
posted January 2, 2014 10:12 AM
The Commercial Operations group is seeking an intern to begin with them in May/June and work full-time through the Summer.
Responsible for the management, integrity and maintenance of Commercial dept's Customer Master, Customer Relationship Management system and alignment with data warehouse. Support ongoing data quality initiatives for the organization. Candidate will work with Commercial Operations, the field sales force and IT to update classifications and designations of professionals, organizations and affiliations. This includes data entry, updates, research and records reconciliation. Candidates must possess a determined attitude towards ensuring data accuracy with strong attention to detail and a hard work ethic. The ideal candidate is a team oriented person with a goal driven attitude.
• Day to day management of commercial operations customer master and customer relationship management system
• Conduct data cleanup activities to ensure integrity of data
• Work with IT, Commercial Operations and the sales force to update and cleanse customer database
• Research customer data using data bases and the internet
• Assist in data cleanup projects and matching/merging of data
Bachelor's or Master's Degree Candidates may apply.
Interested candidates can email their resume to: Jaclyn.Keefe@takeda.com