Information Technology Coordinator, Peabody Institute Library, Danvers MA
posted February 3, 2014 5:54 PM
The Peabody Institute Library of Danvers, MA, is looking for a new Information Technology Coordinator. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player with excellent customer service skills
Included in the specific duties of this position are:
- Maintains and troubleshoots staff and public computer workstations and related equipment.
- Acts as liaison with North of Boston Library Network (NOBLE) technicians on additional computer support needs and network issues.
- Assists in developing and implementing the library's technology plans.
- Manages ordering and inventory of computers and related supplies.
- Works as part of a team to maintain the library's Web site.
- Trains library staff and patrons on new technologies as needed.
- Regular shifts on all public service desks.
A master's degree in library/information science required. Working knowledge of Web design and familiarity with emerging Web and information technologies required. One evening per week and some weekend hours are required. The annual salary for this position ranges from $40,595 to $51,756 in seven steps. Please send your cover letter and resume by February 13, 2014, to Jennifer McGeorge at the Peabody Institute Library, 15 Sylvan St., Danvers, MA 01923, or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.