Instructional Technology Program (Post Master's)
The program consists of four courses taught in a fully online format. Learning is asynchronous with one course offered each semester.
- LIS 511: Instructional Technology in Teaching and Learning
- LIS 512: Advanced Uses of Instructional Technology in Teaching and Learning
- LIS 513: Computer and Network Basics for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- LIS 514: Instructional Technology Management and Implementation
|Semester||Fall 2012 Cohort||Fall 2013 Cohort||Fall 2014 Cohort*||Fall 2015 Cohort*|
|LIS 511||Fall 2013||Fall 2013||Fall 2014||Fall 2015|
|LIS 512||Spring 2014||Spring 2014||Summer 2015||Spring 2016|
|LIS 513||Fall 2012||Fall 2014||Fall 2015||Fall 2016|
|LIS 514||Spring 2013||Spring 2015||Spring 2016||Spring 2017|
* Depending on enrollment, the Fall 2014 or the Fall 2015 classes will begin either with LIS 511 (similar to the Fall 2013 schedule) or with LIS 513 (similar to the Fall 2012 schedule). In either case, there is one course in the Fall and Spring semesters and none in the Summer.