Instructional Technology Program
To request an application for the Simmons GSLIS Instructional Technology Program, please contact the GSLIS Admission Office at 617-521-2868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your application you can check your application status. Please allow at least three business days for received documents to be reflected on your application status page.
Send in Your Application Materials
Please mail your transcript(s) to:
GSLIS Office of Admission
300 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
If you have any questions, please call the GSLIS Admission Office at 617-521-2868 or email email@example.com.
Each applicant must submit the following:
- Completed application
- Current résumé
- Transcript(s) from the appropriate master's degree granting institution(s).
Applicants who took classes other than at Simmons GSLIS must also submit course descriptions.
- Statement of Purpose: In 250 to 500 words, please describe your career objectives and how GSLIS at Simmons College could contribute to your meeting those goals. Please incorporate answers to the following questions:
- Why are you seeking admission to the instructional technology program?
- What strengths would you bring to GSLIS and to the Instructional Technology program?
- How will the instructional technology certificate enhance your career opportunities?
Fall (September) - May 1
After the deadline has passed, applications will be accepted on a space-available basis. If you are interested in applying after the deadline, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-2868 to request more information.