The Simmons Center for Hygiene & Health has been established to serve the needs of hygiene and health and to develop the science of hygiene in the community. What the Center for Hygiene and Health Can Offer You
- Competitive Research carried out in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Access to research expertise in microbiology, food and nutrition, nursing, physical therapy, business management, women's studies, economics and environmental science.
- Collaboration between the Center and other research institutions in Boston
- Product support and development
- Scientific publication
- Conferences based at the conveniently located campus of Simmons College in the Harvard Medical School-Longwood area of Boston
- Roundtable meetings
- Information resource