Eleanor Chin brings over 20 years of experience as a dynamic leader, executive coach and an innovative thinker in her work with not-for-profits, educational institutions, Fortune 1000 corporations and start-up ventures. Ms. Chin combines her experience and vision to coach individual and institutional clients in navigating change and creating inclusive, effective systems. In addition, she is one of only 200 people in the world with a master's degree in the breakthrough science of human potential called Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. Grounded in evidence-based principles, she coaches executives on leveraging strategic strengths, growth mindsets, and positive communications for learning and competitive advantage.
Ms. Chin has coached executive clients from a broad range of industries and professions. Her approach is one of building self-awareness and self-efficacy to engage forward action toward the client's strategic goals. She guides her clients to assess their strengths and leadership talents relative to the dynamic business climate. In this way they can project a strong, sustainable, professional brand. She also has experience coaching and consulting with a broad spectrum of executives, entrepreneurs, industries and organizations on leadership, workplace engagement, and diversity issues.
An experienced facilitator, Ms Chin also collaborates with world-renowned resilience experts Drs. Martin Seligman and Karen Reivich from the University of Pennsylvania, to deliver resilience training both globally and to the U.S. Army.
- ICF (International Coach Federation), PCC certifcation
- Masters in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP), University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Sociology, Management, Simmons College, Boston
- Co-Active Coaching Certifcate, Coaches Training Institute
- Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching Certifcate, Center for Right Relationship
- Certifed Trainer, Penn Resiliency Program, University of Pennsylvania
- VIA Character Strengths Institute, VIA Assessment Certifed
- Hogan Personality Assessments, Certifed in HPI, HDS, MVPI