Students: Before you submit setup requests on-line, email approval is required from a Simmons Representative to the Conferences Department. Acceptable Simmons representatives are:
- OSLA for recognized Student Organization events
- Professor/Advisor for study groups and class related events
- Scott/Ross Representative for all Scott/Ross events
Once you have reserved your event space and received confirmation, you can use the form below to request a specific room set-up for your event.
- Note: Your event space must be reserved and confirmed BEFORE you complete this form. If you haven't made a reservation yet, please start by either submitting an on-line request through events.simmons.edu or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- This form MUST be submitted a minimum of FIVE business days in advance of the event or you will incur a financial penalty.
- If you have the same set up for several dates and/or times, you can fill out one event section and note the additional dates and times in the notes boxes at the end.
- Use this diagram to specify a set arrangement on the form below:
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 617-521-2158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.