For non-emergencies call 617 521 1112
It is the Mission of the Simmons College Police Department to provide a high quality, safe and secure environment which is conducive to an educational atmosphere. To provide and uphold federal, state, and local laws and uphold the mission of Simmons College. To provide service and conduct dedicated to the principles of:
- Honesty — Being Honorable and truthful in all of our actions.
- Integrity — Doing the right thing and acting beyond reproach.
- Professionalism — Living our lives through principles and ideals, not just priorities.
- Respect — Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Sensitivity — Showing compassion and understanding for others.
- Trust — Maintaining the confidence of others through sound character and professional excellence.