If you see any evidence of fire:
- Please activate the closest fire alarm, and call Simmons College Police at 617-521-1111 when you have removed yourself from danger.
- If you hear a fire alarm going off, safely evacuate the building. DO NOT use elevators!
- Be sure to close doors after you leave, that way the fire can stay contained.
- If you need to go through a door, feel the door with the back of your hand. DO NOT open the door if it is hot.
- Move far away from the building when you evacuate.
- If others need assistance evacuating the building try to help them, and let officials know if someone needs help.