Summer 2013 application materials now available!
Summer on the Residence Campus at Simmons is a very active time featuring daily activity from mid-May through Move In Weekend. The summer conferences staff works extremely hard to provide quality accommodations and services to groups who stay on campus.
The success of our summer operations depends on staff members who are committed, dedicated, and available to work hard to meet the needs of our summer guests. We are equally committed to making the summer employment experience as positive and rewarding as possible for our staff.
If you'd like to join our dynamic team for Summer 2013, please download an application packet today!
Summer 2013 Selection, Training & Employment Timeline
- March 29 4:30pm-Applications and references due
- April 1-10-Phone and in Person Interviews
- April 19-Notification made to all applicants
- April 29-Conference Manager contract begins
- May 8-Conference Assistant contract begins
- September 1-Last day of employment
Please contact Julie Nolan-Young at 617-521-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Health Center, 2nd Floor
Residence Campus Services
Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.