Welcome to the new Chart of Accounts page! This page has been set up to house the tools that will assist in the transition to new budget numbers. Only new budget numbers will be accepted from this date forward.
Our budget numbers include the following:
Fund (XXX) - Area (XXXX) - Function (XX) - Department (XXXXXX) - Object (XXXXXX)
LOOK UP TOOLS: These are excel spreadsheets that you can download and use as look up tools.
- If you would like to look up an old FUND to find the new fund number, click here. Use the Find feature to locate the old fund number. (Note: Funds highlighted in red are most commonly used.)
- If you would like to see the values being used for the new component called AREA, click here.
- If you would like to see the values being used for the new component called FUNCTION, click here.
- If you would like to look up an old DEPARTMENT number to find the new department number, click here. Use the Find feature within the Old Dept Code Column or select the old number using the filter.
- If you would like to look up an old OBJECT number to find the new object number, click here. Use the Find feature within the Old Dept Code Column or select the old number using the Filter. (Note: Objects that start with a 4 or 5 are most commonly used and are highlighted in red.)
For Purchasing forms, click here. (i.e.purchase requisition, vendor registration , etc.)
For Accounts Payable forms, click here. (i.e. check request, credit card budget change, invoice approval, travel reimbursement, etc.)
For the Budget forms, click here. (i.e. budget transfers, authorization signature, routing form, etc.)
Please direct your questions as follows:
- Budget related: AARC access, budget amounts, budget transfers, etc. Send email to email@example.com
- Campus Services: Mail/Copy Center (copier, postage, etc.), Fenway Card, Bookstore. contact Julie Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Time and Attendance (Kronos). Send email to email@example.com
- Payroll - contact Louise Deraney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JPMorgan Chase/Purchasing card - contact Bob Chase at email@example.com
- WBMason, Expedia, Travel related issues - contact Kelly Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grants/Sponsored Programs - contact Darra Sweester at email@example.com