The following services are available at the Health Center:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
- Emergency contraception ("Morning After" pills)
- Gynecological care including: routine gynecological exams; contraception; diagnosis and treatment of gynecological illness; pregnancy testing
- Physical exams
- Management of chronic disease, including asthma
- Nutritional counseling
- Care of sports related injuries
- Academic and sports clearances
To make an appointment call (617) 521-1002
The Health Center operates on an appointment system. Call for an appointment as early in the day as possible. Same day appointments are available for urgent care.
To contact the provider on call when the Health Center is closed, if you are a Simmons residence student, contact the RA/RD on duty. If you are a Simmons commuter student or a student at SMFA contact Simmons Public Safety at 617.521.1112.
Students are referred to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) for specialty and emergency care. Staff at the Health Center will assist with these referrals and will follow up to see if additional services are needed.
Call ahead to make an appointment. Same day appointments are available for urgent care.
During the academic year, the Health Center is open during the following hours:
Monday - Friday:
9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
To contact a health provider after hours for urgent care call Simmons Public Safety at 617-521-1112
Call the Health Center for hours during vacations and holidays, and during the summer months
94 Pilgrim Road
Boston, MA 02215