Services through the Professional Staffing Group (PSG)
Simmons College, through our partnership with the Colleges of the Fenway, uses the Professional Staffing Group (PSG) to fill temporary staffing needs in the College. If you are interested in obtaining a temporary position, please contact or visit:
PSG / Professional Staffing Group
89 Devonshire Street
Boston, MA 02109
Phone: (617) 250-1030
For Simmons's employees: If you are in need of temporary help, please contact the Human Resources Office at (617) 521-2084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.The following information is required in order to place your order:
- Budget Number to be charged
- The name of the individual the Temp will be reporting to
- Name of Budget Authority
- Required Skill Set
- Date Needed
- List of Duties
- Room and Extension
The process for payment is:
- "PSG" will send an email to have the Temp's hours approved by the person the Temp was reporting to.
- A separate email will be sent to the Budget Authority with a copy of the invoice for their review. The person with budget authority is responsible for reviewing the invoice and reporting any discrepancies with Human Resources.
- Accounts Payable will pay "PSG" using the budget number given at the time of the order with Object code 537160 — Temporary Agency Help
There will no longer be a need to submit invoice approval forms for payment, as your budget will be charged at the time you requested the Temp help.
If you have any questions regarding this new process, or if you have feedback about PSG in general, please call HR ext. 2084.
If you have questions about billing please call Accounts Payable Ext. 2006.