Attention Vendors: We are now booking vending for the 2013-2014 Academic Year.
The Office of Student Leadership and Activities coordinates the vendors who sell items outside the Fens Cafeteria when classes are in session. Vendors pay a fee of $40.00 to rent the space. Please note that this fee must be paid regardless of whether or not vendors sell anything on the day of their vending.
Booking Vendor Space
- Please check the calendar below for availability. Use the arrows next to the month name to advance to a future month.
- If you would like to book an available date, call the Office of Student Leadership and Activities at 617-521-2423 on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. and ask to be put on the calendar.
- Vendors may book up to FOUR dates per semester, and can book for both Fall and Spring Semester of the current academic year.
- We begin booking for the next academic year on July 1.
Booking Additional Dates
- After August 15th, if there are any additional available dates for the Fall semester, you may call again to book additional dates. Please do not call prior to August 15th to see if there are additional dates.
- For the Spring Semester, after January 15th, if there are any additional available dates for the Spring semester, you may call again to book additional dates. Please do not call prior to January 15th to see if there are additional dates.
Vendor Policy Form
Once you have a verbal confirmation of your dates, please fill out the Vendor Policy Form; and mail or fax a signed copy to the Office of Student Leadership and Activities to secure your dates for the semester. By signing the policy form, you agree to follow the rules and regulations of the Simmons College vending program. Please note that we must receive your policy form no later than one week prior to your first vending date or you will forfeit your scheduled vending dates.
You can return the policy form to:
Office of Student Leadership and Activities (W-002)
300 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
About the Vending Space
Only ONE 6-foot table is available for vendors to use. Please take this into consideration when bringing your goods. You are NOT allowed to use the other tables in the Vending area, as they are reserved for other purposes. Your tables must fit within the space provided. The designated space is underneath the screen in the Fens Lobby, and goes from the edge of the left wall to the end of the screen.
Parking for Vendors
We have secured ONE parking space per vendor per day in the parking garage. You can park there for a discounted rate of $12/day payable by Credit or Debit Card upon exiting the garage. Please note that you will need to retain the white parking ticket you receive when you enter the garage AND pick up a discounted parking voucher from the Office of Student Leadership and Activities. You will need to pick up this voucher prior to 4:00 p.m. on the date of your vending. If you do not pick up the voucher or if you lose the parking ticket, you will be responsible for a $50 "lost ticket/unapproved parking" penalty. No exceptions will be made.