At the end of each Spring semester, all undergraduate and graduate programs at Simmons College are required to submit an annual assessment report to the Office of Assessment. See below for the Simmons College Program Assessment Report form, as well as a sample, completed program assessment report.
- Program Assessment Report Form
- Sample Program Assessment Report
Note: If programs with national accreditation or state program approval already submit a similar report to their accreditors or the state on an annual basis, they may submit that report to the Office of Assessment in place of the Simmons College Program Assessment Form. If they do not submit such a report each year to their accrediting body or the state, they must complete and submit the Simmons College report during year(s) when they do not complete a report to an accreditation body, the state, or another, similar entity.
General Education Assessment:
- Mode Assessment Instructions
- Mode 1 Assessment Report Form
- Mode 2 Assessment Report Form
- Mode 3 Assessment Report Form
- Mode 4 Assessment Report Form
- Mode 5 Assessment Report Form
- Mode 6 Assessment Report Form
- Sample Mode Assessment Report
Assessment Report Rubric (Use this to evaluate your own assessment report)