Become a partner with the Study Abroad Office
If your academic interests take you outside of the U.S. borders, consider touching base with the Study Abroad Office.
- connect your students with opportunities to study, intern, or volunteer abroad - for a semester, year, or summer
- play an administrative role in helping you design and deliver a safe and effective travel course
- distribute information on international faculty-development seminars or travel opportunities
- deliver workshops on cross-cultural communication, re-entry adjustment, or assist with coordinating events around international themes
- serve as a resource to keep you healthy and safe while you travel internationally
There are even more ways we can help. Contact us to see how we can best work together.