Mission of Talent and Human Capital Strategy
To contribute to the sound stewardship of the College's human resources by providing services and programs, which consistently meet a standard of professional excellence and effectiveness. For additional information, please review the THCS Team and Snapshot of Daily Work.
- To articulate policies and institute practices that enhance understanding, foster a positive work environment, and meet the needs of the Simmons community.
- To recruit, develop, and retain the workforce necessary to support the Mission and Strategic Plan of Simmons College.
- To advocate for equity and diversity.
- To demonstrate our commitment to excellence by responding to requests for assistance in a timely manner with accurate and thorough information.
- To build trust and assist in the resolution of problems by facilitating an ample flow of information.
- To model, through our own behavior, a workplace that emphasizes respect, collaboration, and professional integrity.
We want your feedback! If you have suggestions on how we can improve the Talent and Human Capital Strategy website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work at Simmons
For current position openings at Simmons College, please visit https://jobs.simmons.edu/
EthicsPoint Reporting Hotline
Simmons College is dedicated to providing a safe, ethical and productive environment for all members of our community -- faculty, staff, and students. To facilitate that goal, Simmons has established a hotline to enable members of the community to report anonymously and confidentially activities that may involve financial impropriety or violations of Simmons College policy on unlawful harassment. The College has selected EthicsPoint to provide this new hotline service. EthicsPoint can be reached at 888-260-5947. For more information on EthicsPoint, please visit the EthicsPoint website.