BOSTON (August 20, 2004) — Simmons College was named a "Best College" in its category in the 2005 US News & World Report. Simmons was also included in the 2005 Princeton Review "Best 357 Colleges."
US News & World Report put Simmons in the top tier of schools in its category of masters-level universities in the northern United States. The overall "best college" ranking was determined by considering such factors as a school's academic reputation, graduation and retention rate, faculty resources, student selectivity, financial resources, and alumni giving rate.
The Princeton Review editors, in citing their choices for best colleges, said "We regard the schools in this book as the ‘cream of the crop' institutions for undergraduate education."
- Simmons College Hosts National Discussion on Gender Diversity on Corporate Boards, Nov. 12
October 31, 2013
- Trustman Art Gallery Presents "Comestibles"
October 24, 2013
- Simmons College Makes Kiplinger’s “Best Value” Top 100 Private Colleges List
October 22, 2013
- Simmons School of Management Ranked #1 "Greatest Opportunity For Women" in Nation by The Princeton Review
October 15, 2013
- International Expert On Corporate Gender Diversity Joins Simmons School of Management Faculty
October 2, 2013
- See All 2013 Releases »
- 2012 Release Archive
- 2011 Release Archive
- 2010 Release Archive
- 2009 Release Archive
- 2008 Release Archive
- 2007 Release Archive
- 2006 Release Archive
- 2005 Release Archive
- 2004 Release Archive
Subscribe to Feed
Director of Marketing/Communications
Kalimah Redd Knight