BOSTON (September 23, 2005) — Simmons College was named a "Best College" in its category in the 2006 US News & World Report edition of "America's Best Colleges." Simmons also was included in the 2006 Princeton Review "Best 361 Colleges."
US News & World Report named Simmons in the top tier of schools in its category of masters-level universities in the northern United States. The overall "best college" ranking was determined by considering such factors as a school's academic reputation, graduation and retention rate, faculty resources, student selectivity, financial resources and alumni giving rate.
The Princeton Review editors said their main factor for selection of schools was "our high regard for their academic programs." Only 15 percent of the four-year undergraduate colleges in America were included; the rankings were based on Princeton Review's survey of 110,000 students attending the colleges.
- Simmons College Hosts National Discussion on Gender Diversity on Corporate Boards, Nov. 12
October 31, 2013
- Trustman Art Gallery Presents "Comestibles"
October 24, 2013
- Simmons College Makes Kiplinger’s “Best Value” Top 100 Private Colleges List
October 22, 2013
- Simmons School of Management Ranked #1 "Greatest Opportunity For Women" in Nation by The Princeton Review
October 15, 2013
- International Expert On Corporate Gender Diversity Joins Simmons School of Management Faculty
October 2, 2013
- See All 2013 Releases »
- 2012 Release Archive
- 2011 Release Archive
- 2010 Release Archive
- 2009 Release Archive
- 2008 Release Archive
- 2007 Release Archive
- 2006 Release Archive
- 2005 Release Archive
- 2004 Release Archive
Subscribe to Feed
Director of Marketing/Communications
Kalimah Redd Knight