Focused, Empowered, and Compassionate
Simmons students are intellectually motivated and open-minded. They are serious about their academic and career goals. And they are determined to make their mark in the world.
- About 1,800 undergraduate women
- More than 3,000 graduate women and men
- Approximately 24% self-reported African American, Latina, Asian, Native American, and multi-racial students; 3% international students
- 40 states and 39 countries represented
- Graduate students achieve some of the highest pass rates on professional licensure exams.
- Student Advisors for Multiculturalism provides opportunities for student-to-student mentoring on issues of multiculturalism.
- Approximately 2,600 students participate in local and international service learning projects each year.
- Success Connection program matches undergrads with powerful alumnae mentors.
- Comprehensive services for undergraduate and graduate students in counseling, health services, health education, and academic support (including a learning disabilities specialist, an ESL specialist, and a comprehensive Career Resource Center)
- State-of-the-art sports center with regulation-size gym, eight-lane pool, dance studio, squash and racquetball courts, running track, and several exercise areas
- More than 50 recognized student clubs and organizations, funded and supported by undergraduate Student Government Association activity fee
- Ten NCAA Division III athletic teams
Read recent student profiles from our blog:
- Student Stories: Annika Blake-Howland '15
- Student Stories: Marcela Jimenez '15
- Student Stories: Zara Ali '15
- Student Stories: Federika Garcia Muchacho '15
- Student Stories: Isabel Milosevich '16
- Student Stories: Elsie Mayo '15
- Student Stories: Deepa Kumarjiguda '15
- Student Stories: Allison Tremblay '15
- Get to Know the Class of 2017
- "Changing the Face of Leadership" Changes Lives