Call for Nominations for 2014/15 GSLIS Alumnae/i Board
posted March 3, 2014 3:59 PM
Dear GSLIS alumnae/i community:
The nominating committee of the Simmons GSLIS Alumnae/i Board is seeking the names of people interested in serving on the 2014/2015 Alumnae/i Board. This Board is the conduit between the GSLIS alumnae/i community and the School, and serves to promote engagement within GSLIS through events, networking opportunities, and mentoring. Here are the expectations of board members:
- Attend or call in to all scheduled board meetings
- Chair or co-chair at least one board committee
- Attend board-sponsored programs
- Contribute to The Simmons Fund
- Help evaluate the board's effectiveness
If you know of someone who might be interested in joining this enthusiastic group of GSLIS alumnae/i or if would like to nominate yourself for a position, please contact Jeremiah Mercurio'11LS, Director at Large, at email@example.com by March 09, 2014.
Please tell us:
- Why you or your colleague would like to be on the board
- What you hope to contribute
- How you think this board can work to create a more connected GSLIS community
Open Board positions include:
- Vice president/president-elect
- Two directors at large
- One director of fundraising
Please direct questions and nominations to Jeremiah Mercurio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
GSLIS Alumnae/i Board