Speeches and Interviews
- Dean Minehan's 2011 Investiture Speech
- This Week in Business: Women in the Workforce
- Why an All-Female School May Be Best Training Ground
- Dean Minehan's 2012 New England Women in Real Estate Speech
- Dean Minehan's 2012 YWCA Academy of Women Achievers Speech
- Brown Brothers Harriman Women Leaders Program Speech
Cathy Minehan was appointed Dean of the School of Management in August 2011. A recognized business and finance expert, Minehan served nearly 40 years with the Federal Reserve System, most recently as President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and a member of the Federal Open Market Committee. Minehan chairs the Massachusetts General Hospital board, and is a member of the board of the investment management company of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), a board member of Partners Health Care System, and a trustee of the University of Rochester. She also has served on the board of directors of the Boston Municipal Research Bureau, the Massachusetts Business Roundtable, and the national Council on Economic Education.
Minehan has received numerous awards and accolades throughout her career including an elected Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2009, named the 2002 "New Englander of the Year" by the New England Council, and received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Boston Chamber of Commerce in 2006. Minehan holds a B.A. from the University of Rochester, an M.B.A. from New York University, and a number of honorary degrees.