Applicants are automatically reviewed for scholarship upon completing an application to the School of Management. Scholarships are awarded to students based on demonstrated academic achievement, managerial experience, and leadership potential.
Scholarship awards available:
- Emerging Leaders Award - The Emerging Leaders Award, made available through proceeds from the 2013 Simmons Leadership Conference, reflects Simmons School of Management's commitment to educating women for career and leadership success. This award which ranges up to $25,000 will be awarded to two incoming students who aspire to leadership positions and who have demonstrated potential through academic achievement.
- Leadership Scholars Award — The Leadership Scholars Award, also made available through proceeds from the 2013 Simmons Leadership Conference, reflects Simmons School of Management's commitment to advancing women in their careers. This award which ranges up to $30,000 will be awarded to two incoming students who have demonstrated leadership potential through a combination of academic and professional achievement.
- Health Care Leaders Award — The Health Care Leaders Award, made available through proceeds from the 2013 Simmons Leadership Conference, reflects Simmons School of Management's commitment to advancing professionals in Health Care. This award which ranges up to $20,000 will be granted to an incoming student who has demonstrated success in Health Care as evidenced through professional achievement and the overall strength of the application.
- Dean's Merit Awards — To honor and reinforce Simmons's commitment to the career success of our students, the School of Management has significantly increased the number of merit-based scholarships available for both full- and part-time students.
- Forte Fellowship — Offered in partnership with Forte Foundation, the Forte Fellows program is intended to increase the number of women applying to and enrolling in MBA programs. Awards start at $20,000 and include a paid membership to Forte Foundation and a stipend to attend the Annual Forte Conference and Career Fair held each spring. Awards are offered to both full- and part-time students. A minimum of two awards are granted each year.
- NSHMBA (National Society of Hispanic MBAs) Scholarship — Offered in partnership with NSHMBA, the Simmons NSHMBA scholarship is aimed at providing access to exceptional management education for Hispanic students. Simmons will offer up to two NSHMBA scholarships per year to qualified applicants.
- City Year "Give a Year" Award - In an effort to boost support for community service engagement, Simmons School of Management will offer a qualified City Year member, alumni, and staff with a 50% tuition scholarship. Applicants must be applying to the part- to full- or full-time program in order to be considered for this award.
- The Partnership Award — In honor of The Partnerships 25th Anniversary, Simmons School of Management will offer up to $25,000 in merit-based awards to qualified Partnership, Inc. participants and alumna.
- Graduate Assistantships — Simmons graduate assistant program is designed to provide students applying to the part- to full-time program with a unique opportunity to work directly with the faculty and/or administration of the Simmons School of Management on cutting-edge research and exciting projects aimed at advancing the school. As with our scholarship awards, assistantships are granted based on the overall strength of the application.