Location: 300 The Fenway, Boston MA
Register online: http://gmat.bellcurves.com/simmons
Simmons College School of Management is excited to announce we have partnered with Bell Curves to provide prospective students with access to their GMAT Express Prep Course this spring at a significant discount.
The Bell Curves GMAT Express course employs unique skill-building drills and online resources designed to develop the necessary understanding of test content and refine test-taking strategies for the exam. The combination of skilled instruction, constant support, expert test-preparation advice, and copious practice succeeds in improving student performance. The course includes 20 hours of instruction, and focuses on the key strategies and approaches to substantially boost your score.
Key Features of your Bell Curves Course:
- Essential content, skills and strategies for GMAT mastery
- Expert, experienced, supportive, and encouraging instructors
- Email and Live Chat support before, during, and after the class
- Full-length Practice Tests
- Highly effective materials: Bell Curves GMAT Express Manual; Thousands of questions and hundreds of practice sets in the Bell Curves GMAT Student Center
- And for Live Online classes, a fully interactive virtual classroom powered by Adobe Connect - real time streaming audio and video, and an interactive whiteboard
Two course options are available:
1) On Location - Will take place on campus at Simmons College. On Location option also includes the option to do a Hybrid Online and On Location course by substituting on location classes with the same instruction from the Live Online course. Regularly priced at $750/student, the price through the partnership is only $520/student.
2) Live Online - Takes place in Bell Curves virtual classroom with a live instructor. Can be accessed from anywhere in the world through your browser. Regularly priced at $660/student, the price through the partnership is only $420/student.
Please note that both course formats will run concurrently, on the same schedule. (February 17- March 31, 6:00-10:00 p.m.)