Recruit at Simmons
Are you interested in recruiting at Simmons? Contact us:
Career Services Office
Simmons School of Management
300 The Fenway, M-M301
Boston, MA 02115
Hire a Simmons MBA
Simmons School of Management (SOM) is the only business school in the country designed for women. Graduates bring:
- Average of 6 - 8 years broad industry experience
- Diverse backgrounds; nearly 25% ALANA: Asian American, Latino, African American, and Native American
- On average, over 33% hold graduate degrees in other fields
- Preparation to be strategic thinkers and lead effectively in a global economy
- Professional development in leadership, communication, and team-building skills
The Career Services Office at the Simmons School of Management (SOM) offers:
- Customized recruiting to attract candidates who match your organization's culture and hiring needs
- Online job postings accessible to both students and alumnae/i
- Annual Career Fair - meet student, new graduate and alumnae/i candidates - read employer highlights below
- Company presentations and networking events
- On-campus interviews
- Electronic resume books
What do employers find of most value from participating in the SOM Annual Career Expo?
- "A chance to meet with so many great candidates."
- "Meeting the diverse caliber of talent."
- "Liked the intimate setting and rotational format."
- "Meeting a diverse group of individuals with great skills."
- "Meeting so many smart, qualified candidates."
If you are interested in accessing our talent pool through our Career Expo or a company presentation, please contact Career Services ....