Registering for Classes
You must use the AARC online tool to register for your classes. If you require assistance using AARC, please contact the AARC Hotline at 617.521.2102 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive an error message that says to contact Student Financial Services, please contact their office to resolve your student account issue at 617.521.2010.
1. Login to the Simmons Connection at https://connection.simmons.edu/
2. Enter your user name and password and click “SIGN IN”
3. Under the “SIMMONS CONNECTION” logo on the left click AARC.
4. At the next page if you know what courses you want to take, click ‘search and register’ and go to #5.
a. If you are not sure what courses are offered, look to the right and under ‘course offerings’, and select your location (Main campus, online, or location other). Find your SUBJECT (which is the program you are entering: MBA, MBA in Health Care, Master of Science – Management, etc)
5. After you click ‘search and register” you can begin your search by courses or section. (For example, if you wanted to take GSM 411, you will enter “GSM 411” in the course box. At the next page click the link to the course.)
6. ADD that course to your “Preferred List” and register for it later. The radio button will say “Successfully Added”.
On the left hand side, there is an option to ‘View Preferred List”. This is where you can see all the courses you want to add or delete AND where you select an “ACTION” to register. You only need to select the “ACTION” once for each course, then click submit.
For more information on how to register, please visit: http://www.simmons.edu/offices/registrar/
- IIM-C Student Exchange Program