Name Change

I need to change my name/address. Who do I tell?

In order to change your name or address, you can a) fill out a Name/Address Change Form in the Office of the Registrar (also available online) or b) send in a written request with the following information:

  • ID number or Social Security Number
  • Name (old and new)
  • Address (old and new)
  • Phone number (old and new)
  • Signature
  • Indicate if the name change is due to marriage  

To find the online form please visit:

Please also email Leslee DiGirolamo-Magee with the information so that it may be recorded in other necessary places (MBA/SOM Students only).

Thank you.