The Simmons Experience is unique. Our programs have a lasting impact on women leaders and their organizations - enabling them to leverage their professional potential in new, more effective ways. Participants credit their Simmons experience with accelerated promotions, expanded leadership roles, and increased career opportunities.
Learn why Merck, Verizon, EMC and other leading global organizations turn to Simmons to inspire, enrich and empower their women executives.
Simmons School of Management offers a variety of women's leadership development programs throughout the year, including our flagship program, Strategic Leadership for Women.
Our leadership development programs help women:
- Achieve more effective business results
- Envision and implement strategies to build stronger relationships
- Assess their leadership capabilities
- Hone essential leadership skills, including negotiation, team development, and influence building
- Develop a concrete plan for leveraging their leadership strengths and advancing their careers
- Gain perspective about subtle gender dynamics in the workplace and develop effective strategies for managing these dynamics for their own success
Through a mix of interactive case-study discussions, role-playing exercises, and intensive small group sessions, participants leave our content-rich programs ready to make significant contributions that will impact their organization's success. Participants become adept at collaborating, exploring new perspectives, developing creative solutions, and drilling deeply into the pertinent business issues they face every day.
Our innovative curriculum integrates research conducted by our Center for Gender in Organizations with learning methodologies that teach participants how to apply new concepts and skills. Simmons's internationally recognized faculty, rigorous business curriculum, and stimulating learning community of high-performing women guarantee a transformative educational experience.
Who We Are
As the leading business school designed specifically to advance women in their careers, Simmons School of Management understands the challenges and opportunities facing women professionals today. We have been educating women for power and principled leadership for 40 years. Because we know that women pursue diverse paths to leadership, we offer programming for women at all stages of career development. Our programs provide women with the skills, confidence and connections they need to advance their careers.
Flexible and Customized Programming
Do you need a speaker for the next meeting of your women's network? Or are you thinking about launching a year-long program to help incease the number of women in line for your top leadership positions? Whatever the size of your audience (or your budget), we will work with you to craft a program that meets your needs. Simmons faculty can bring their expertise to you via a wide variety of delivery formats, including:
- "Road show" presentations that allow participants in multiple locations to benefit
- Conference keynotes and breakout sessions
- Single or multi-day customized professional development programs
- Fully integrated programs that include assessments, coaching, mentoring, and ongoing support in addition to face to face and online skill building sessions