Academic Services Center
Dear MSW Student:
Welcome to the Academic Services Center (ASK), a student-centered service available as a starting place for questions and concerns that you may encounter as a member of the SSW community.
It is my hope that ASK will provide you with much more than the information to be found on this website. In addition to this page and its links, ASK is a place - staffed with real people. As coordinator of this program, I welcome you to stop in to see me on the third floor of the Palace Road building (P-304M). I am here to answer questions, listen to your concerns, and "triage" your needs.
Our registration coordinator, Suzanne Mullarkey, serves a vital function in her ASK role. Suzanne is another resource available to students for help in navigating questions related to registration, course sequencing, pre-requisites and general program policy issues. She is located in P-304P, and is available Monday through Friday.
ASK will be hosting events throughout the year in an effort to reach out to students and offer support. Please stop in anytime to meet us — you are the reason we are here, and we are eager to know you.
Tuesday: 9:30 am — 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am — 4:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am — 2:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am — 3:30 pm
*Additional hours available by appointment
Suzanne Mullarkey, B.A., M.S.
SSW Registration Coordinator
- Thank you for bringing us your concerns. Please drop by P304M or Email Us with other thoughts.
- Thanks to a student initiative, Parent Connection, a support forum for parents at the SSW has begun. Please access the group here.
- Summer Session dates: 5/7-7/15 (with a break from 7/3-7/7) The summer course list is now available.
Welcome Back: Summer Registration Questions
- Copies of the Field Manual and the MSW Handbook are now available in the Student Lounge.
- A binder with syllabi for all social action and clinical electives will be available in the Student Lounge prior to the next registration period.
- A 3-hole punch that will accommodate multiple pages has been ordered for the Student Lounge.
- The Facilities Department will be assessing the chairs in the Student Lounge.
- Writing Center
- Disability Services
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Financial Aid
- Career Services