Dear MSW Students:
Welcome to the Academic Services Center (ASK, a student-centered service available as a starting place for questions and concerns that you may encounter as a member of the SSW community.
It is my hope that ASK will provide you with much more than the information to be found on this website. In addition to this page and its links, ASK is a place - staffed with real people. As coordinator of this program, I welcome you to stop in to see me on the third floor of the Palace Road building. I am here to answer questions, listen to your concerns, and "triage" your needs.
ASK will be hosting events throughout the year in an effort to reach out to students and offer support. Please stop in anytime to meet us — you are the reason we are here, and we are eager to know you.
*Available some Saturdays and evenings by appointment
- Thank you for bringing us your concerns. Please drop by P304K or Email Us with other thoughts.
- Join the RESPECT! Challenge in the student lounge 10/8 @11:15-1 and 10/11 @ 11-1
- ASK Meet & Greet 9/7 @11-12pm in 4th floor student lounge
- Thanks to a student initiative, Parent Connection, a support forum for parents at the SSW has begun. Please access the group here.
- Summer Session dates: 5/7-7/15 (with a break from 7/3-7/7) The summer course list is now available.
Welcome Back: Summer Registration Questions
- Copies of the Field Manual and the MSW Handbook are now available in the Student Lounge.
- A binder with syllabi for all social action and clinical electives will be available in the Student Lounge prior to the next registration period.
- A 3-hole punch that will accommodate multiple pages has been ordered for the Student Lounge.
- The Facilities Department will be assessing the chairs in the Student Lounge.
- Writing Center
- Disability Services
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Financial Aid
- Career Services