Course descriptions are provided for available courses AND their prerequisites. View a list of courses offered during the Summer 2012 term.
This course information is derived from the Online Course Catalog, which is under development. The information may not be accurate and is provided only as a convenience. Please consult the print or PDF version of the Course Catalog for all official course information.
Nursing Process and Skills
4 sem. hrs. Prereq.: BIOL 113, BIOL 231, CHEM 111, CHEM 112, and completion of the competency in basic mathematics requirement. Introduces the art and science of nursing in both the classroom and the nursing skills laboratory. Teaches fundamental nursing process theory, skills, and techniques to provide the student with the foundations for nursing practice. Examines the nursing process as an organizing framework for professional nursing practice using the case study method.
- Course number: NURS-225
- Credits: 4.00
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Currently Offered: Yes
- Course Type: Lecture
- NURS-226 Patterns Adult/Elders I
- NURS-235 Integ of Pharmac & Pathophys
- NURS-238 Var. Hlth Patt Adul/Elders II
- NURS-247 Variances Hlth Patt Childbear
- NURS-249 Var.Hlth.Patt.of Child. Fam.
- NURS-348 Variance in Healt Pat Client
- NURS-387 Nursing Care Indiv, Fam, Comm
- NURS-390 Nursing Research
- NURS-454 Leadership & Mgmt in Clinical
- NURS-455 Clinical Decision Making