Home » Undergraduate College » Admission » Modern Languages » Study Abroad
<%years_transfer%> Checklist for Study Abroad Process for Students Majoring or Minoring in French or Spanish
Checklist for Study Abroad Process for Students Majoring or Minoring in French or Spanish
Before you go
- Meet with the Education Abroad Program Manager in the Study Abroad Office, E-110.
- Choose a study abroad program that has been approved by the MLL department.
- Choose to take courses that have literature and language content in the target language/culture you are studying.
- Meet with your academic advisor and submit the titles of the courses you want to take for pre-approval.
When you return
- Request that your study abroad program send your transcript to the Office of the Registrar at Simmons College.
- Submit the following information for each course you take to your MLL academic advisor and the department chairperson for final approval:
- Course description
- Course work completed (assignments, papers, projects)