Feldman, G.C., Greeson, J.G., Renna, M., & Robbins-Monthieth, K. (2011). Mindfulness as a predictor of texting while driving: Examining attention- and emotion-regulation motives as potential mediators. Personality and Individual Differences, 51, 856-861.
Feldman, G.C., Greeson, J.G., & Senville, J. (2010). Differential effects of mindful breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and metta meditation on decentering and negative reactions to repetitive thought. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 48, 1002-1011.
- Raes, F., Daems, K., Feldman, G. C., Johnson, S. L., & Van Gucht, D. (2009). A psychometric evaluation of the Dutch version of the Responses to Positive Affect questionnaire. Psychologica Belgica, 49, 293-310.
- Feldman, G.C. , Harley, R., Kerrigan, M., Jacobo, M., & Fava, M. (2009). Change in emotional processing during a Dialectical Behavior Therapy based skills group for Major Depressive Disorder. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 47, 316-321.
- Feldman, G.C. , Joormann, J., & Johnson, S. (2008). Responses to positive affect: A self-report measure of rumination and dampening. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 32, 507-525.
- Kumar, S.M., Feldman, G.C ., & Hayes, A.M. (2008). Changes in mindfulness and emotion regulation in an exposure-based cognitive therapy for depression . Cognitive Therapy and Research, 32 , 734-744.
- Olatunji B.O., Feldman G.C ., Jasper A.J.S., Christian K.M., Zalta A.K., Pollack M.H., & Simon N.M. (2008). Examination of the decline in symptoms of anxiety and depression in generalized anxiety disorder: Impact of anxiety sensitivity on response to pharmacotherapy. Depression and Anxiety, 25 (2), 167-171.
- Olatunji, B. & Feldman, G.C . (2008). Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. In M. Hensen & A.M. Gross (Eds.) Handbook of Clinical Psychology, Volume 1: Adults . (pp. 551-584). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons.
- Pedrelli P., Feldman, G.C. , Vorono S., Petersen T., Fava, M. (2008). Dysfunctional attitudes and perceived stress predict depressive symptoms severity following antidepressant treatment in patients with chronic depression. Psychiatry Research, 161 , 302-308.
- Feldman, G.C. (2007). Cognitive and behavioral therapies for depression: Overview, new directions, and practical recommendations for dissemination. Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 30 (1), 39-50.
- Feldman, G.C. , Hayes, A.M., Kumar, S., Greeson, J., & Laurenceau, J-P (2007). Mindfulness and emotion regulation: The development and initial validation of the Cognitive and Affective Mindfulness Scale — Revised (CAMS-R). Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 29 , 177-190.
- Hayes, A. M., Feldman, G ., Beevers, C., Laurenceau, J-P, & Cardaciotto, L. (2007). Discontinuities and cognitive changes in an exposure-based cognitive therapy for depression. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 75 , 409-421.
- Hayes, A. M, Feldman, G.C ., & Goldfried, M. R. (2007). The Change and Growth Experiences Scale: A measure of insight and emotional processing. In L. G. Castonguay & C. Hill (Eds.) Insight in psychotherapy (pp.231-253). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
Hayes, A. M., Laurenceau, J-P, Feldman, G. C ., Strauss, J. L., & Cardaciotto, L.A. (2007). Change is not always linear: The study of nonlinear and discontinuous patterns of change in psychotherapy. Clinical Psychology Review, 27 , 715-724.
Laurenceau, J-P, Hayes, A. M., & Feldman, G. C . (2007). Some methodological and statistical issues in the study of change processes in psychotherapy. Clinical Psychology Review, 27 , 682-695.
Petersen T., Feldman G.C. , Harley R., Fresco D., Graves L., Holmes A., Bogdan R., Papakostas G., Bohn, L., Lurie, R.A., Fava M., & Segal Z.V. (2007). Extreme response style in recurrent and chroniclly depressed patients: Change with antidepressant administration and stability during continuation treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology , 75 (1) 145-153.
Feldman, G.C . & Hayes, A.M. (2005). Preparing for problems: A measure of mental anticipatory processes. Journal of Research in Personality, 39, 487-516.
Weisman, A., Feldman, G.C. , Gruman, C., Rosenberg, R., Chamorro, R., & Belozersky, I. (2005). Improving mental health services for Asian and Latino immigrant elders. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 36 (6) , 642-648.
Hayes, A.M., Beevers, C., Feldman, G.C. , Laurenceau, J.P., & Perlman, C. (2005). Avoidance and processing as predictors of symptom change and positive growth in an integrative therapy for depression. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine,12 (2), 111 — 122.
Hayes, A.M. and Feldman, G.C. (2004). Clarifying the construct of mindfulness in the context of emotion regulation and the process of change in therapy. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 11 (3), 255 — 262.